The research described in this white paper concerns employees receiving performance feedback via media including email, instant messaging, conference calls, online meeting, content management tools or social networking communities. We found employees who received feedback via more technologies were
more engaged, more satisfied with their jobs, felt better recognized and had higher opinions of their managers.
Key findings include:
• A majority of employees report receiving feedback via technology (59 percent), although a large percentage (41 percent) do not use any of the listed technologies.
• Workers whose organizations use technology for performance feedback rated employee engagement, recognition, job satisfaction and their manager’s feedback effectiveness markedly higher than workers in organizations that do not.
• The more technologies used for performance feedback the better the outcomes.
– Recognition scores rise from 52 percent when none of the identified technology is used for performance feedback, up to almost 89 percent when four or more different technologies are used for performance feedback—a 37 percentage point increase.
– The score for Manager Feedback Effectiveness doubled from 36 percent when no technology was used, to 72 percent when four or more technologies were used for performance feedback.
TalentOZ on-the-Cloud solutions covers the lifecycle of Human Capital Management from Recruitment to Separation, (also called Hire-to-Retire Processes).
This includes both strategic and transactional aspects of HCM. The hallmark of TalentOZ is its tight integration across all the HCM Modules.