The research described in this white paper concerns employees receiving performance feedback via media including email, instant messaging, conference calls, online meeting, content management tools or social networking communities. We found employees who received feedback via more technologies were
more engaged, more satisfied with their jobs, felt better recognized and had higher opinions of their managers.
Key findings include:
• A majority of employees report receiving feedback via technology (59 percent), although a large percentage (41 percent) do not use any of the listed technologies.
• Workers whose organizations use technology for performance feedback rated employee engagement, recognition, job satisfaction and their manager’s feedback effectiveness markedly higher than workers in organizations that do not.
• The more technologies used for performance feedback the better the outcomes.
– Recognition scores rise from 52 percent when none of the identified technology is used for performance feedback, up to almost 89 percent when four or more different technologies are used for performance feedback—a 37 percentage point increase.
– The score for Manager Feedback Effectiveness doubled from 36 percent when no technology was used, to 72 percent when four or more technologies were used for performance feedback.
Read More : IBM—Performance-Feedback-Beyond-the-Annual-Appraisal—March-2015
TalentOz on-the-Cloud solutions covers the lifecycle of Human Capital Management from Recruitment to Separation, (also called Hire-to-Retire Processes).
This includes both strategic and transactional aspects of HCM. The hallmark of TalentOz is its tight integration across all the HCM Modules.
Phone: +91 77080 35555
For Product Info
PayAsia Head Office (Singapore)
1 Raffles Place,
#19-61 Tower 2, Singapore 048616
Tel: +65 6983 7661
A-07-07 Capital 1, Oasis Square,
No 2 Jalan PJU 1A/7A, Oasis Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: +60 12534 4081
+603 7627 5023
PayAsia Australia (Melbourne)
Level 9, 440 Collins Street,
Melbourne Victoria 3000, Australia
Tel: +61 3 8692 7248
PayAsia Indian Regional Head Office (Bengaluru)
PayAsia Management Private Limited
Leela Landmark, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura,
Tel: +91 80 6788 4600
Work EZ Space, Saravana Matrix Tower LLP,
2/88, 1st Floor, Cabin No: CW -04,
OMR, Seevaram, Perungudi,
Tel: +91 44 4321 6999
Phone: +91 77080 35555
# D – 8/3, Okhla Indulstrial Area, Phase I,
New Delhi 110020
Tel: +91 11 4102 3008
#45, 217 – Maruthi Corporate Point, Swapnalok Complex,
S.D. Road, Secunderabad 500003
Tel: +91 40 40110450
JNF Business Centre, No 409, Fourth Floor,
Tel: +91 33 4064 6423
# 607, Vashi Infotech Park
Sector – 30 A, Vashi,
Navi Mumbai 400703
Tel: +91 90290 12388
Subjeev Business Center, Office No 26,
Ground Floor, East Street Galleria,
No 2421 Camp, East Street Road,
Tel: +91 20 4121 6820
Leave a Comment